Inpatient Neurology/Tele-neurology Physicial Leader
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite a BC/BC inpatient trained Neurologists to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds, and progressive visionaries together with our Neurohospitalist team at The Neurosciences Institute in Charlotte, NC.
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN), is the region's largest and most experienced stroke network. Our Neurological Specialists work together to provide wide-ranging, seamlessly connected neurological care. We are currently seeking an experienced Neurohospitalist with experience leading tele-stroke services.
- Major focus on inpatient neurology and helping transition of care to an outpatient setting
- Seeking a provider with strong acute stroke competencies
- Support growth of neurology/stroke services at Atrium Health facilities and stroke-related research and Tele-stroke services
- Provide remote stroke/neurology expertise to regional facilities
- Lead growth and development of teleneurology portion of the inpatient program
- 7 on/7 off work schedule with (provide night call coverage for APPs)
- Research opportunities available
- Establish protocols for standardized care across the continuum
- 24/7 interventional stroke coverage, MRI and emergency EEG coverage and in-house Critical Care and Internal Medicine Hospitalists
- All EEGs are read by outpatient neurologist
- Great team-oriented environment
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.